Designed by Daniel Chou and Alex Fiks
Our world is in trouble and you are the solution! As an entry-level Time Manager, you are in charge of leading your Field Agent through the annals of time in order to correct Anomalies that threaten chronological deterioration and dimensional collapse!
2-4 Players | Ages 12 & Up | 30 minutes | $19.99 MSRP
Bureau of Time takes place through 6 different time eras in need of fixing. Cooperate efficiently with your fellow Managers to order your agents well and you'll save the day/year/century! BOT is a set collection and action management casual game.
To win, players correct all Anomalies on the Timeline. Players lose if any of the below conditions are met.
1) A player can't draw any cards at the beginning of their turn.
2) All Eras have Deteriorated.
3) Players have used three Alternate Timelines and another is required.
1. Draw (3) cards face up. a. Enact any Temporal Flubs and discard them in the order you drew them. b. If you’re on a Distressed Era, discard drawn Time Resources immediately.
2. Take (2) Actions.
3. Discard down to (3) cards in your hand, face up.
Actions Per Turn
1. Move agent from one Era to an adjacent Era. a. You can not move into or through a Deteriorated Era.
2. Give any number of cards to one player in the same Era as you.
3. Take any number of cards from one player in the same Era as you.
4. Heal your current Era if Distressed.
5. Play and then discard a Time Tool.
6. Correct an Anomaly in your current Era. a. Multiple Anomalies in an Era must be corrected in order from the top of the stack to the bottom. Players may look through the stack at anytime. c. Discard the corrected Anomaly and the required Time Resources.
90 cards, 4 pawns, 1 die, 1 manual.
We've been developing Bureau of Time since 2015 and it's been through a few reiterations. We're excited to bring a final public edition to your table soon! We're exploring a new clock-like theme and some circular mechanics.Notify me when Bureau of Time releases >>